Meeting the criteria for the BIG Award
There are support materials on our website to help you to meet the www.mo-watches.com criteria for the BIG Award.
If you are interested in attending one of our BIG Award training days, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find out about the criteria needed to achieve the BIG Award for local authorities.
Criteria for local authorities
This site includes support and resources for members who are working to achieve this award.
When you have registered for the BIG AWARD you can access our ever growing collection of resources, advice and case studies to support your Bullying Intervention work.
- See the Support page with lots of ideas to help you meet the criteria for the award.
- PRIMARY Primary resources, assemblies, lesson plans, case studies and peer support
- SECONDARY Secondary resources, assemblies, lesson plans, case studies and peer support
- FE COLLEGES FE Resources, and survey
For in depth discussions about bullying behaviour, the types and forms of bullying and prejudice driven bullying:
- See About Bullying, Bullying involving those with SEN, Race religion and culture, Homophobic Bullying or Sexist bullying and Addressing Bullying
Please use the tabs at the top of the screen to explore the site for more exciting and innovative ideas and research
Adrienne Katz is also running courses designed to help you meet the criteria through Osiris Educational